Grand Dive Pro PLUS
1.3 ATA Summit to sea – Pressurizing Vessel
SUMMIT TO SEA
SUMMIT TO SEA – GRAND DIVE PRO PLUS
60″ X 103″ (152 cm x 261 cm)
WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY! This chamber measures 60″ (5 feet) in diameter and 103″ (8.5 feet) long; one of the largest mild hyperbaric chambers on the market. We feel that this will give the end user (i.e. clinic) the ability to serve every person needing hyperbaric therapy no matter what their condition is.
GRAND DIVE PRO PLUS FEATURES
These are the top benefits:
- WHEELCHAIRYou can roll a wheelchair into this opening with plenty of room. If the person in the wheelchair is not able to sit up straight up they have the ability to be slightly reclined. This also allows plenty of room to have a second person to be inside the chamber with them.
This chamber provides plenty of room for healthcare workers to actually treat their patient inside the chamber – enhancing their treatment.
Another benefit of this chamber is it allows for a gurney (not included) to be rolled into the chamber if they are not able to sit in a wheelchair.
For other applications this chamber allows you to put a comfortable reclining office chair inside as the feet can be raised up and the back reclined.
MAT TO RECLINE
And lastly, it comes with the usual foam mat that allows anyone to lay down and rest during their treatment.
- The Grand Dive Pro Plus is uniquely designed with a large spacious entrance
- Double sided circumferential zippers for ease of entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber)
- Includes an external furniture-grade PVC frame
- Plenty of room for multiple people or plenty of room to exercise inside the chamber
- Comes with redundant compressors (4) for added safety
- An air relief valve is provided at each end of the chamber
- Spacious and roomy
- Light and bright
- Weighs approximately 50 pounds
- Includes four air relief valves for safely achieving a maximum of 4.4 PSI
- Two auxiliary valves
- Two large viewing windows
- Carrying case
- Four high-efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression and in-line air filtration
- Unique design, US Patent Pending #62836935
- All chambers have a 10% discount for military, first responders and police officers
|SIZE:||46″ x 90″|
|AIR COMPRESSOR:||2 air sound suppression pumps|
|HBOT CHAMBER:||US Made|
|SAFETY VALVE:||Double vent system|
|PRESSURE MONITORING:||Bidirectional valve|
|FRAME:||1 / included|
|CONCENTRATOR CONNECTION:||1 / included|
|WINDOWS:||2 / included|
|GAUGE:||1 / included|
|CARRYING CASE:||1 / included|
AVAILABLE OPTION :
|MATTRESS:||Foam mat with rounded bottom / $350|
|WARRANTY:||UP TO 3 YEARS|
RETAILS PRICE : $19,995
200 Pier Avenue, Suite 304
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254